During the construction of the cold regenerator, a large amount of dust will fall on the surface of the regenerator, including pollutants such as oil stains during the construction. The impact is not small, so pay attention to cleaning and maintenance. Before that, do you know how to install the cold regenerator from zero to full? Next, the cold regeneration machine rental manufacturer will explain it to you.
1. Move the equipment to the selected site, take out the spring pin shaft of the rotor cover, and then place the rotor at a low point. Remember not to suspend or have difficulty, which will cause the pin shaft of the boom oil cylinder not to be taken out, and the oil pipe pressure relief is easy to be dangerous.
2. Remove the oil pipe and the protective cover of the rotor motor.
3. Disassemble all 6 oil pipes from the motor to the working pump at the connection of the boom, seal all the interfaces with toilet paper and plastic tape to prevent dust and debris from entering, and remove the connecting steel pipes.
4. Remove the bolts on the motor and take down the motor. It requires two people to handle it with care.
5. Dismantle all connecting rods of the rotor housing and take down the pin shaft.
6. Remove the bolts connecting the two booms and the fixed crossbar, leaving only four on both sides.
7. Remove the four bolts connecting the crossbar and the vehicle body, and mark the upper and lower parts for installation.
8. Use a crane to hang the boom on one side of the rotor and the pin shaft on the back side of the motor on the other side. First lift it and move it to one side as much as possible, then hang the two wire ropes to the side that comes out and drag them outside.
9. Remove the sliding shoes and lift out the rotor cover.
10. Remove the bolts at the connection between the boom and the cross bar and the rotor, lift out the boom and put it aside.
11. Remove the fixing screws of the reducer, insert a crowbar into the shaft sleeve and press it down. Lift the reducer out with a crane and place it aside to check for leakage.
12. Release the two oil plugs of the reducer and drain off the waste oil. Since the two oil plugs form a 90 degree angle, when filling new oil, the oil filling hole must be kept at the high point on the basis of the reducer laid flat until the observation hole leaks oil, and then the oil plug is wrapped around the raw material belt and tightened. If the oil plug is of the type without an 'O' ring, it is necessary to apply sealant on the outside of the raw material belt, and observe whether there is leakage after 12 hours.
13. Reverse the above steps to complete the installation. During installation, the fixing bolts of boom, motor and reducer shall be coated with fastening glue, and the joint surface of motor and reducer shall be coated with sealant.
After the installation is completed, the commissioning process must be carried out. First, clean up the tools and the site. Open the equipment to the empty yard for idling operation, observe the vehicle condition, and then observe the rotor from slow to fast for a long time after no abnormality is found. Then find a place where construction can be carried out, observe the equipment working condition, and increase the load in a short time. After there is no oil leakage and abnormal noise, the work is completed. More relevant content will come to our website http://www.soundaffectsdc.com Consult!
推薦閱讀/ Recommended reading
- 現場冷再生技能的適用條件 2023-01-03
- 水泥穩定就地冷再生的相關概念 2022-12-30
- 舊瀝青路面冷再生機械如何進行全面施工 2022-12-30
- 冷再生機在施工過程中如何提高質量↟╃？ 2022-12-30